19 Nisan 2009 Pazar

Cookies with Coconut Butter




These are not coconut "butter cookies" but "coconut butter" cookies. Let's say cookies with coconut butter for the sake of clearness.
When I searched internet for cookies with coconut butter, i could not really find what I was looking for so I am sharing my trial with you.
Enjoy!

Ingredients
1 stick butter,softened at room temperature
1 table sp0on organic coconut butter
2/3 cup sugar
4/3 + cups flour ( you may need more but make sure it will be a soft dough)
1 teaspoon baking powder

How to prepare
Mix and blend all the ingredients to make a soft cookie dough.
Make small one-bite-size cookies or bigger size as you wish.
Place on non greased cooking pan at 325 F.
Cool them down and enjoy with tea or milk! Hmmm...


My notes
*You can add coconut flakes to the dough if you want
*I used Hershey Kisses chocolates for the top and sprinkled coconut flakes to some cookies.
* You may make your cookies with cocoa as the cookies seen below.You will need to add less flour in that case.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum alinca o kadar cok mutlu olurum ki kanatlanip ucarim sanki... Hadi ucur beni okuyucu ;)